Here’s a collection of my latest Pinterest recipe finds, just in time to make for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day. Or to make all for yourself to combat cold winter loneliness. Rather universal desserts, really:
So, yeah, I have a thing for salted caramel because I’M A HUMAN. Here are the recipes!
(1) Feeling fancy? Try Gourmantine’s Thyme and Fleur de Sel Chocolate Chip Cookies
(2) These are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE cookies in the entire world. Kitchenist’s Salted Caramel Brownies Cookies hold a place in my heart forever. The picture isn’t even in focus. That’s how little I cared. You have to make these. NOW.
(3) As if Oreos weren’t fun already… Bakers Royale’s Oreo Stuffed Funfetti Cookies
(4) These look like a time-consuming task to conquer together: Fantastic Sausage’s Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies
(5) Or, if you’re not feeling up to baking, just grab a jar of Nutella. We won’t judge.